Click on pics to enlarge
in new window
Welcome to Cherokee Mountain Llama Bed & Breakfast!
The Cherokee Mt. Llama Bed & Breakfast is located within 5 miles of each Johnson City and historic Jonesborough -
Tennessee's oldest town. Situated on over 20 private wooded and pastured acres, we offer
tranquil mountain ridge and valley views from our home, gardens and the many surrounding trails.
The modern home, situated at about 2300 feet, is located below Cherokee Knob, which tops out at about
3217 feet, in the Cherokee National Forest. There are many nearby attractions
including the beautiful Nolichuckey River, famed for its white water rafting, and the famous Appalachian Trail.
At the inn, you will enjoy:
- full, gourmet breakfast
- afternoon refreshments
- large "rocking chair" front porch with great views
- beautiful, private grounds with gardens, hiking trails, forests, and ridge and valley views, especially from the star gazing knoll
- country quiet with excellent access to East Tennessee, Western North Carolina and Southwestern Virginia
- five curious llamas, and four friendly dogs to greet and, perhaps, hike with you
- helpful information on local attractions
- fax, copier and telephone available
- two beautifully decorated, oversized bedrooms with private baths
For the early riser, there's plenty of fresh brewed coffee and teas.
Special diets can be accommodated with advance notice.
Back to top
Cherokee Mt. Llama Bed & Breakfast
201 Charlie Hicks Road, Jonesborough, TN 37659